Monday, December 28, 2015



Hello! Here is the news. First of all I wish all the best for a belated Merry Christmas! There's not the slightest doubt that the coming year 2016 will be the year of MMM throughout the world. Mark my words! Of course, everything depends on you only and the active work of both the participants and guiders, since, let me say it again, the System is you. And everything, in fact, relies on your activity. Otherwise, what's new? There isn't anything at all, everyone is in a holiday mood, having a rest and enjoying their time. Therefore I'm not going to keep you long and I will conclude my speech at that. As, I'm repeating, there are holidays and everyone is celebrating and having fun. OK then, see you next time. So, when will I see you next time actually? Next year already. Well and good.

As well, I believe that the Financial Apocalypse is inevitable. Together we change the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment